Not much appears to be going on today--no anniversaries or no wacky holidays connected to Daria or fandom, no episodes aired on this day, no one was born who was referenced on the show. Nothing. Unless anyone out there knows of something I missed.
Otherwise, what's going on with you guys? Anything you want to talk about, either in the comments or in a new blog post?
In the meantime, here's a picture of Tom as a wishing troll. Enjoy.
- PrecambrianStudios begs you, whatever you do, do not read this post! Will you listen? On a similar note, check out the world's greatest rickroll.
- Does anyone know what's up with SFMB? Actually, it seems to be down rather than up lately.
- Jeremy Garrett is in the spotlight! Ask him your questions in the thread.
- Is the "you just know" really true? Post your opinion in Deep Thoughts.
- Have you ever been named in a song? Share it in the thread.
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: Roentgen's Episode Titles as Books and SinisterExaggerator's Daria Characters Drunk Dial.