Happy Halloween! Daria's suited up for the occasion, and let's hope she gets plenty of candy tonight. Anyone looking for some spooky reading material can check out this list of Halloween-related Daria fanfics. The list hasn't been updated recently, though, so please also mention your favorites in the comments!
- Are You Afraid Of The Daria?, by peapotmaster (part 1): "I've seen many things in Lawndale ever since I've been here, but the strangest thing of all happened to me a few times over...Everyone was smiling at me. What the hell?"
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 11): "A slender young man sat behind the desk in the dark. Rather, he had reclined behind it, and had put his feet upon it. An older man of impressive girth charged in and turned on the light. The young man barely blinked."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 24): "Daria leaves the classroom as fast as she can. She couldn't handle another second of the screaming preteens."
- Lane Lane, by InvisibleDan (parts 1 - 3): "Daria looked at her cell phone and thought to herself, I've moved from Hell only to find myself in Purgatory." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Of Hearts and Minds Book II: Present, by mac (part 6): "Daria Morgendorffer, her father, Jake, and her step-mother, Phoebe, were gathered around the kitchen table. It was time for a serious conversation."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 25): "He'd settled his glasses on his nose when the office buzzer rang. Glancing at his watch in confusion, he checked himself in the mirror and opened the door. 'Linda,' he said, smiling broadly, 'good morning. Please, come in.'"
- Quinn Bobs Her Hair, by EntrancedCat (part 1): "After her parents had gone shopping and Quinn was off on her usual Friday evening dates Daria put her hastily but well thought out plan into its first phases. She called Jane. 'Jane, I thought of a great idea to solve my problems with Quinn's hair and teach her a lesson too.'"
- Quinn's Code 11: The Geek Hunter, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "'Now,' Sandi Griffin said to her Fashion Club. 'Let's find that Geek and cover her with paint!' 'Is that such a good idea, Sandi?' Tori Jericho asked. She was concerned that Sandi would go too far."
- RA Extra: We need to talk, by DIsaac (COMPLETE!): "SANDI: Stop! TOM: What is it? SANDI: That. TOM: What? SANDI: (Sandi Pointing to Tom's Costume) THAT! You wore that last year."
- Roadkill (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by DarkDranzer (COMPLETE!): "'So what're we going to do now?' Mack asked. 'Pray, coat ourselves with barbeque sauce or resign ourselves to our fate and let Kevin play with the grenade box.' Daria snarked."
- Worth a thousand words (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer was not looking forward to the phone call she was about to make, but it was the biggest thing that had happened so far in her writing career and she had to be the one to break the news to those closest to her."