Inspire Your Heart with Art Day, but really, that's every day for Jane. Except when it comes to submitting portfolios to art schools, anyway.
- Brittany and a Pernicious Problem, by Bill Bruford (part 1): "'James Vincent' The man in the white coat said while looking out the bay window in his office. 'You have an outstanding academic record, and two years of work in the medical field already'"
- The Conformists' Guide To Being Goth, by breitasparrow (COMPLETE!): "All right, douche bags. Listen up. We're getting sick and tired of being lumped in with those stupid vamp kids and, worst of all, the fucking emo wannabe-conformist assholes that have been plaguing our town ever since that prank show tricked us with plants and shit."
- Daria: College Pains The Sophomore Year, by James the Lesser (part 2): "Quinn is in the house in Lawndale alone. Her parents had moved with LJ to the house in Odenton. They left her some money for food and expected her to look after the house while a Realtor showed the house to potential buyers. Of course her first thought was to throw a party."
- Daria/Power Rangers: Watching the Watchmen, by Charles RB (parts 14 and 15): "Here was the problem with her bombshell: there was nothing that could be done about it. She made sure to say that. 'Nothing can be done about, nothing can be done about, nothing can be done about. There an echo here?'" (Part 15)
- НАД СНЕГОМЪ, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Энтони ДиМартино почувствовал, что лежит на чём то мягком. Мягком но не холодном. Ему вообще не было холодно и то, на чём он лежал, на ощупь не походило на снег."
- Lawndale & Sandi Griffin's Genie: Future Excerpt 2, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "As Jennifer, Sandi, Sam and Chris entered another room, they found a person there."
- Lost in Translation and the Misuse of Punctuation (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by GlitterShrooms (COMPLETE!): "It was a beautiful, sunny day in the quiet suburb of Lawndale, and Ms. Daria Morgendorffer was all alone in her room."
- Midnight in Manhattan, by Noktuo (COMPLETE!): "My second and last night with Quinn, I swear. Jane sipped hot chocolate, looking from the height of San Remo's north tower at the snow-blanketed Central Park down below."
- Rising with the Machines... Cynically, by Kuriamo22 (part 1): "After looking around the room Daria asked to no one in particular, 'What the hell? How did I get home?'"
- Star Trek: Emerging Enterprise, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "'So, what is happening? There are error messages saying that the Enterprise is "out of range" and there is a role player on New Australia stuck in her Holosuite without communication? And more importantly, how could this happen?' CEO Robert Findlay asked."