Leap Day, and you can tell someone to go take a flying leap too, if you want! Or just enjoy the random extra day tacked onto this year's calendar. I just want to know one thing, though. If we were going to get an extra day, why did it have to be a Monday?
- Action Stories #6: Struck by Lightning, by NightGoblyn (parts 4 and 5): "'This is amazing,' Dr. Klein muttered, staring at her computer display. 'I'm going to have to revise some of my theories, and I'm not the only one. This could mean that we were in error about some of the fundamental underpinnings of scientific thought.'" (Part 5)
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 2): "Daria didn't get to meet the infamously sleeping elder brother until about a week after the self-esteem classes were behind them."
- Daria: College Pains The Sophomore Year, by James the Lesser (part 15): "Quinn screams with Lindy and a couple others as Mystic Spiral finish up their set. They are at a huge concert set up by MTV."
- A Friendship Past, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'You look great tonight,' he openly admired how the soft green of the top that she wore brought out the fleck of gold in her brown eyes."
- The Geek's Expose, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "At the Morgendorffer's house, they were watching a home video, from Daria's third birthday. Young Quinn blew out the birthday candle's first. 'Hey! You're ruining my birthday cake!' Young Daria said."
- Hana Hou, Pt 2, by metameric1 (parts 7 and 8): "She looked down towards the tiny cove, and even in the bright, early afternoon light the scene was surreal." (Part 8)
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 32): "Vinny nears the track coaches house while out on a run. 'Show time.' The coach had started bothering him about joining the track team again."
- Lawndale & Sandi Griffin's Genie: Future Excerpt 1, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "When Quinn, Daria, Trevor and Elly entered the assembly hall they found another person entering through another door. 'You are looking for the emerald to?' she asked."
- New and Old (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by VolantRedX (COMPLETE!): "Daria had been at this fancy party ten minutes and was already regretting twisting Tom's arm about not asking her to these things."