World Turtle Day, and this actually kind of explains how Barch's husband got away so easily: it's not like she would have been able to catch him after he left. Then again, maybe this alter ego is simply the result of a strange science experiment gone very wrong. You can be sure that she'll blame Mack for it, though.
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 14): "'The Yaegers are coming for the weekend,' Helen informed Daria when questioned on what she was doing getting out one of the many kitchen appliances that, despite it never getting used, they'd kept when they moved from Highland."
- Dystopia, by mailorderannie (part 8): "Daria turned. 'Jane! Damnit, I told you to stay there and be safe!' 'And I told you that if you weren't right behind me, I'd be back to get you!'"
- Morning Routines, by JPAGC (part 1): "The alarm bell was irritating. For the melody (if one could call it that), for the hour, for the necessity but, above all, for the fact it was taking her of the warmth of sleep and dreams."
- The Wedding of Daria, Princess of Zippotron, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Queen Quinn, of the House of Morgendorffer, sub-house of Barksdale, of the Great Zippotronian Empire, gave her royal command to her loyal subject, loyal in public at least and only up to a point."
- What If The Storm Killed Them?, by The Madi Hatter (part 1): "Daria laid out on the plush love-seat in her Seattle apartment typing. She was 26 years old writing her third novel."