Marianne is just trying to remind Helen that today is Administrative Professionals' Day and would it be all right if she picked up a card for herself on her lunch break? Helen really doesn't care, because as far as she's concerned Marianne is basically background noise anyway.
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 17): "Jennifer Honey walked through the living room to get to the kitchen, turning the TV onto the news so she could hear some events that had occurred as she had her breakfast."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by EntrancedCat (part 53): "Daria Victoria and Danielle Todds wordlessly agreed to keep Daria Judith between them as they walked to the turbolift."
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 14): "Daria stood at the window to her apartment looking but not really seeing the traffic outside. So much had happened since she had left Lawndale..."
- Graduations, by dmsfanman (part 1): "Tom Sloane checked his phone and the display showed him that he had only about 20 minutes to get to Daria's apartment. He was nearly running from the arrival platform to the 'T' – Boston's subway."
- High School Never Ends, by Princess_Pasta (part 7): "Bloomingdale's was quiet for a Thursday afternoon which left the three of them to search in peace. Sandi was armed with her father's black card and a lot of patience."
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 39): "'Hey sis,' Quinn greeted the smaller woman once the door was answered to the apartment that her sister now shared with Jane."
- A.R.C CHAPTER 9 Babysitting, by ST91 (part 3): "Back at home Andrea found her mother sitting at the kitchen table buried under a mountain of paper."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 9): "A lone car pulled up at The Tower. Getting out of the car was a young woman with a pressed shirt, military slacks and wearing a beret emblazoned with some sort of arcane insignia."