I think Daria will still be working on that one lone role when she turns 30. Not Jane, though. "Daria, don't you think you have enough cats in this apartment?"
Big surprise coming soon. Get ready for it.
MOAR GNUZ: The Daria Fandom Drinking Game has gone into overdrive. Bottoms up!
Brother Grimace is searching for information on zombies. I am sure he has a perfectly valid reason for doing so. If you can help him out, click the link.
Some interesting, newly expanded webpages on DariaWiki:
- Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World, by Doggieboy80, a.k.a. Doggieboy (Part 7): Everyone gathered in the driveway at a little before ten. Trent shook everyone’s hand, except Daria, who he hugged briefly. “Take care of Martin,” he whispered in her left ear. “I think he likes you.” The auburn-haired teen felt a tear well up in her right eye and smiled. “I think so, too,” she whispered back. “I hope you and Pam stay happy together.”
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy80 (Part 7): Scarlett learns a lot about proper meat preparation, but she still forgets to get enough barbecue sauce beforehand.
- Lambda, by SigDiff (Part 7): "Get up, you vile, bastard male!" Anthony DeMartino was fairly certain he had woken up in hell, until his vision cleared...
- A Twisted Little Corkscrew, by Dennis (COMPLETE!): "I hate this place," Daria grumbled as she handed over her shawl to the tuxedoed coat check boy. The youth—probably in his twenties, and already on the make, Daria thought—gave her an odd look, but said nothing. She took her claim ticket and gave him a sneer before heading into the main hall.
- Unnamed Crossover Fanfic 1, by Pinkminx (Part 3): Daria poked the reheated lasagne that sat in a sloppy wet mess on her plate and glanced up watching the mirrored movements of her sister "Ugh this is disgusting, Mom promised she'd be home tonight for dinner, she made me cancel my date for this." She whined as she pushed her plate across the table.
- Rings and Things That Cannot Go Together, by Ranger Thorne (continued): As a figure crashed through the wall of the training room they almost hit Jane. Jumping back as she yelled in surprise, she raised her ring toward the man pulling himself off of the floor. “Robert?” she asked the familiar figure. “Busy now,” he said, diving back into the room.
- Something Is Rotten in the State of Lawndale, by Kristen Bealer (Part 1): Daria does Hamlet? You ain't never read great Shakespeare till you've read this! SAMPLE: Daria Hamletdorffer trudged down the stairs, feeling melancholy. Part of her unhappy mood came from the dreariness of the evening. Part of her unhappy mood came from being saddled with a last name like "Hamletdorffer."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: TGIF), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Daria meets Bill O'Reilly on FOX News. Ouch. At least it was balanced and fair.