It's National Doctor's Day, so this might be a good time to get that weird rash looked at. Just don't ask about Mrs. Sullivan, who just lay there and...never mind.
Jane would also be interested to know that today is the anniversary of the births of both Francisco de Goya in 1746 and Vincent van Gogh in 1853. We know from "The New Kid" and "Art Burn" that she has an interest in both of those artists, so she has twice the reason to celebrate.
- Great Professor Dario Ch. 1, by ST91 (part 7): "So Dario ascended the stairs, walked to the room of his parents and knocked on the ajar door. 'Come in.' Said a hoarse voice from within. Dario came in and as always, at the sight of his father lying in bed, a deep sadness took possession of him."
- The Hallowed Halls Takes a Holiday (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "After St. Patrick's Day couldn't convince him with the beer breath trick, Cupid took Tom's hand and said in a smooth voice, 'Now, you should feel relaxed and warm...'"
- Lawndale and Sandi Griffin's Genie: Future Excerpt 1, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "Chipmunk's Dream Chip was standing outside Lawndale High. She could see that the school buildings were still intact. She knew that there was something inside, that needed to be dealt with. She was prepared to go in and find it, and if necessary, take it out. She started walking towards the office."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "If she wanted to get Daria to talk, they'd have to go somewhere that she couldn't hide. Helen made a mental note to take a day off of work; Daria had become her top priority."
- My Dad the DirectorXXX, by macrossfan89 (part 2): "It had been several months since Daria Morgendorffer's family secret had been revealed on national television. As she had expected she soon had to suffer the questions of dozen of horny male classmates, and deal with disapproving stares from her fellow female students."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 7): "The Gnoll warrior, already used to Darlene's evasive fighting, wasn't ready for the girl throwing herself at his feet and thrusting the knife upwards with all the force she could muster. Critical Hit!"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Somehow, Mack managed to pull away from a fiery embrace with Elsie and her overly skilled tongue ('We must be honest with ourselves,' as his uncle would always say)."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Daria: You have two cows. Nobody buys your milk because they think the cows are weird."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Daria relaxed. Her hands let go of the control yokes as the mekton toppled backwards, sending the machine and its pilot into freefall. Above her, the first of the long-dormant anti-satellite cannons flickered, then flared to brilliant light."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Dr. Richard Meriton, Chairman of the Maryland State Board of Education, calmly looked up from the papers in front of him and stared at Angela Li. 'Do you know why you were asked here today, Ms. Li?'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XIII - Crossovers are Magic!), by ashk09 (COMPLETE!): "So engrossed was she in observing Daria and Maud's conversation about speleology - literally, they had been discussing nothing but the formation of caves for the past hour - Jane didn't notice a figure descending from the ceiling like a bat."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XIII - Crossovers are Magic!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'Director Fury, the Council has made a decision.'"
- When love takes another path CH.4, by ST91 (part 1): "'Tom, are you awake?' asked Daria. 'Yes, unfortunately I can't sleep.' 'Neither can I. Tom, what do you think will happen now?'"
- Y esto es Mystik Spiral, by taitolin (COMPLETE!): "...la insatisfacción que siento no es ajeno al que muchos de ustedes lo habrá sentido en algún momento de sus vidas, esa emoción que nos daba ahora nos causa aburrimiento... Trent doblo el papel y lo desecho en el cesto de basura, otro discurso mas que no le convencía."