Daria's Inferno," which was released on this day in 2000. I still own it, but haven't played it in quite a few years. Those steam tunnels...they haunt me.
Today is also Evaluate Your Life Day, and in the immortal words of Jake: "Then you walk away. You change your name, move to another state, get some ID. It's not too late to start over, Daria, it's not too late! You're still a young man! You don't have to live with your mistakes! Get out while you can!"
- Edicius, by elainefr (part 3): "'I don't see what this has to do with helping me.' Trent looked down at her and couldn't help but to smile."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 12): "The big change came when both HJ and Daria were too young to understand what was going on. HJ had been living with Helen, Jake, and Daria for half a year now and had settled in."
- Layabouts, by Anonymous (COMPLETE!): "'I'm bored.' Daria gazed up from her book at the tall, thin woman a few feet away from her. She looked like she was about to fall asleep while standing."
- Quinn, Episode 8: Quinn's Addition, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see a very nervous Stacy holding the package that she recieved from Ms. Barch. It has been resealed."
- Quinn, Episode 9: The Legend of Mad Dog Morgendorffer, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Mr. DeMartino standing in front of his class. Mr. DeMartino: Now, class, despite recent EVENTS leaving the school without an ADMINISTRATION we still have to teach. So I'm sorry to DISAPPOINT YOU if you were hoping summer would start THREE MONTHS EARLY." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Quinn, Episode 10: Sisters Gone Wild, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "We see Quinn, Stacy and Tiffany by Quinn's locker. Quinn has just gotten her stuff out as they are getting ready to go home. The three J's approach. Joey: Hey, Quinn, can I drive you somewhere? Jeffy: I'll give you a ride home. Jamie: I'll give all three of you a ride to the mall."
- Second Chances, by Lady Evil (part 9): "Friday night found Jane laying in bed with Slash and talking on the phone with Jesse. 'His show should be on Z93 in a few minutes.' said Jane. 'You gonna listen?'"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part ): "Daria woke up. She looked at the clock, and performed some arithmetic. She had slept for a total of eight hours. God, I thought I'd have slept for days after coming back from Mexico."