Don't touch that dial! It's National Weatherperson's Day, and you might want to stay tuned in case there's a hurricane on the way. You wouldn't want to get trapped in a shed with Kevin and Brittany, would you? Especially once they start singing.
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 1): "It was a small one-story wooden house with novelty siding and a cheap asphalt-shingled roof built during a building boom that coincided with a build-up of manned bombers during the early Cold War."
- Do You Have a Spare Pen? (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2014!), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Jodie paused, took a deep breath and stepped into the room, ready to begin her first class at Crestmore University."
- Hana Hou, Pt 2, by metameric1 (part 2): "The big Zodiac inflatable boat slammed into the crest of the wave, going airborne for a moment before dropping hard into the trough. Kyle rode the floor like a surfboard, throttling the twin two hundred horsepower Mercury outboards carefully to pace the face of the wave now rising just behind them."
- Hunter (Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Charles Ruttheimer III looked down at his lecture notes and sighed. He'd been a rising star of the business world, at least until all those sexual harassment suits."
- Invader Quinn Season Two, by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane had just walked in the door when Daria's cell phone rang. 'Hello?' she asked as she answered it. 'Hey, is this my favorite niece I'm speaking to?' asked a voice on the other end."
- Lawndale 2021 Season Three, by Anguirus1955 (part 2): "When Daria Morgendorffer entered the bridge of Sealab, she noticed that Captain Murphy was unusually irate. She listened to his ranting as she walked over to her station and grabbed her headset."
- Marathon, by smarty0007 (COMPLETE!): "'Daria? Hey, Daria. Wake up.' 'Don't wanna...'"
- Morning In The Park With Jane, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Do we need to wait here? Why can't we just wait over by Legion Tower?' Barry Bruce ran his fingers over the neck strap attached to his Canon camera, and idly dreamed of the much, much better camera that he'd get one day, if he could ever get a really good photo of something worthwhile..."
- Shelter from the storm, by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "The snow was falling thickly as Daria pulled into the drive on Glen Oaks Lane. She was glad that she had decided to leave Boston for the Christmas break a day early, although the forecast of snow was not the only reason she had done so."
- To Each Their Own (Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'I can't believe the nerve of her!' 'I know, it's as if she has no interest in you whatsoever'. Tori Jericho rolled her eyes as she listened to one of her best friend's latest tirades."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by tafka (COMPLETE!): "Garrett looked at the new hire. The slight blonde girl could merely be under-sized, but if he was any judge, he'd guess under-aged. Still, she did have what they were looking for – some small talent and moderately presentable looks."
- Watch the Carnage (Random Pairing Challenge 2016!), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "'Oh, yeah?! Do you think I'm, like, stupid or something?!' 'Well, it's not exactly smart to wear that top with fandango jeans, now is it?!'"
- You'll Know When You Have Kids of Your Own, by metameric1 (part 9): "'Sam?' Trent called, hearing the muffled grunting as the recording engineer fiddled with one of the more vintage pieces in the effects rack."