World Snake Day, and there's a lawyer joke in there that I am definitely not going to stoop to make, no sir. Cough.
Today is also Global Hug Your Kids Day, and while Jake and Helen were known to give their kids the occasional hug on the show, I think Daria and Quinn would rather wait until Helen looks a little less like a boa constrictor.
- Changing Lanes, by midnightabyss86 (part 9): "'A couple of best friends sharing shots... of gunfire! Vice Presidential Gunplay next on '"Sick, Sad World!"' Jane clicked off the TV, when she heard a knock on the door. 'Yo!' she called, allowing Trent into her room."
- Disturbia (Quinn, Season 5), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "There is a "For Sale by Bank" sign in the front yard. A Prius pulls into the driveway, which is on the right side. This is followed by Jim's 1987 Camaro IROC-Z." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria and Jodie are best friends), by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "It was a boring young Democrats panel. Though there was an unusual element. The place. It was an Appalachian resort in '30 style. No. Not in style, it was an well functioning '30 resort with an original Art Deco building (like in Tim Burton's Batman, but not so grim)."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 136): "Rain was pouring over the windshield of the Gridrunner. Daria couldn't look outside and see the runway if she wanted to."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XV: A New Era In Crossovers), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "'So now our allies, the Tramani, think of Quinn as a hero who saved their planet.' Li said, looking over the report."