first spacewalk from this day in 1965 for, I don't know, Spacewalk Club or something. Anything for one more activity to go on the college applications, unless she's just doing this to finally put some real distance between herself and her parents. In that case, I wish her the best of luck! By the way, if you don't tell her she's holding the wrong flag, I won't, either.
- Are We There Yet?, by WildDogJJ (parts 1 - 3): "Quinn is seated behind her desk meeting with a client. The client is a balding but otherwise good looking middle aged man named Sullivan. His business is a travel agency. Sullivan: Miss Morgendorffer, that suggestion to move my business online was a stroke of genius. My business it up 98% since GreatEscapes.com went up." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Clash of the Families (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jake and Helen's relaxing evening has just been interrupted by the arrival of her sister, Rita, and her mother, Emma. 'Mom, Rita this is a surprise!'" (Part 3)
- Equal Fights 2: Out-Trump-Ed, by DocForbin (COMPLETE!): "(We see something akin to the old Cartoon Network 'Cartoon Cartoons' opening sequence except instead of the Cartoon Network logo, we see the Mark Zero Fan Fiction Unlimited logo, which zooms out as we see the words "Exclusive Creations" materialize, then we see Bubbles' head pop out of the "O" in "Creations".)"
- Search Engine Obfuscation, by WellTemperedClavier (parts 7 - 10): "Daria awoke to the worst headache of her life. It was a headache that had somehow spread to her entire body. Every bone and organ groaned in protest as she cracked open her eyes, the dim light as bright as the surface of the sun." (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (part 112): "As the Legionnaires entered the Virtual Reality Training Room, Karen tugged at the collar around her neck. 'This feels like a leash,' she said. 'What are with these things?'"