Carve a Pumpkin Day, although it seems like maybe you should have done that at least a day or two before Halloween. Perhaps this is a holiday for procrastinators and lazy people? Trent, they're playing your song.
If you want to get into the Halloween spirit the Daria way, check out this list of Halloween-themed fanfics. The list hasn't been updated lately, so please feel free to share any recent favorites in the comments!
- How cliche could you get?, by starwater09 (part 4): "It was a warm, quiet and peaceful morning. The kind of morning where you just wanted to lay in bed all day without worrying about a care in the world. And since the morning was also a Saturday nothing was going to stop Daria from enjoying this wonderful peace."
- The Move, by dmsfanman (part 2): "Tom and Daria walked through Penn Station pulling their bags behind them. It was like walking through a beehive there was so much activity."
- Quinn, Episode 13: Farewell, Lawndale High, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn, Jake, Helen, Daria and Jane are eating dinner. The meal is salad and cold vegetable sticks. Jane: Thanks for letting me stay here while I'm in town. Helen: Jane, it's the least we could do." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- 2nd February (Iron Chef: Brittany & Daria Swap), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer awoke. It seemed that it was the radio that woke her... with a song by Sonny and Cher. 'Something about this is familiar.'"
- Ted Dance Party (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'...So, who can tell me where the Barbary Wars were fought?' DeMartino asked a class that was mostly half-asleep. 'Stacy!' Stacy's head jerked up, eyes wide. 'Uh...the Malibu Dream House?'"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 55): "@jacairac Saw Quinn Morgendorffer fly by me. Not with an airplane! Levitating! Here in PR! #nlc1 #puertorico - Jacaira C. Maranda (believed to be first social media ever about Legionnaires openly using powers)"