TV Talk Show Host Day. Seriously, what's going on with Jane's grin? I think it's trying to eat my soul.
On this day 15 years ago, the Fashion Club made a cameo appearance in the online comic strip Mall Monkeys! I'm sure they were horrified to be included in something as (ugh) geeky as a web comic.
- Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (part 30): "KA-BOOM! Quinn wrinkled her nose at the memory of her sister practicing Earth magic in the backyard. Daria was shattering the rocks and making them explode."
- Dammit Daria, by SexshiTiTePaNtZ (part 9): "A stained mattress, a lamp without a shade, a pair of tarnished silver candlesticks, chunks of candle wax melted down the sides of each stick and stuck to the surface of a beat-up dresser."
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 10): "'Hey guys,' Daria said as she met up with Karen and Ted at practice. 'Hey Daria,' Karen waved. Today, the women's self-defense class only seemed to consist of Daria, Karen, and Ted, thanks in part to that day being a rather rainy and dreary day."
- The Morgendorffer's Shadow, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "There was a small conference room on the third floor of Legion Tower that everyone had taken to calling 'The Box'."
- The Move, by dmsfanman (part 1): "It wasn't often that Daria had a headache, but now was one of those times. She was seriously thinking of taking something for it."
- Quinn, Episode 10: Sisters Gone Wild, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Stacy, Quinn, Daria and Jane sunbathing on the beach. Stacy is wearing a blue strap bikini while Quinn is in a pink string bikini and Daria is in a leopard print string bikini. Jane is in a red strap bikini that has a push up top for the purpose of making certain...features appear bigger. The sight is one of Upchucks dreams come true." (Part 3)
- Quinn, Episode 11: Acceptance, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Quinn, Stacy and Tiffany having lunch at their usual table. Sandi is still not on good terms with them. Stacy looks happy. Stacy: I got back my college acceptance letters today. I was accepted at both State U and Lawndale State. Quinn: Stacy, that's great." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 53): "'I don't understand this,' Helen said. 'I don't even know why you're telling me this. For God's sake, Daria – what are you doing?'"