Friday, October 27, 2017

She's Aliiiiiive!


Jane's going with a new look for Frankenstein Friday, and at least this one she can't blame on Daria. I guess she seems happy with it, so who am I to argue with her?

Kevin's probably thrilled to know that today is also American Beer Day, but I know a few beer snobs that won't be interested. Just remember, Kevin, don't crush the can on your forehead unless it's empty!

Fanfic Update!
  • Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (part 31): "Monique was stretched out on her old sofa, reading the book and drinking a cup of coffee. She wasn't sure why she was assigned an essay about The Movement."

  • Quinn, Episode 12: There Can Be Only One, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Kevin are having their latest tutoring session. The subject is the Vietnam War. Quinn: So, can you tell me some of the reasons we became involved in the war in Vietnam. Kevin: Um, It had something to do with that guy, the one who was President after World War II..." (Part 2) (Part 3)

  • Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 54): "'When I looked out the window as we were landing at Tolnai, in Puerto Rico, I didn't see any leaves on the trees. The grass was still green but the trees were bare. That was when my heart sank and I knew we were in for it.' -- Stacy Rowe"

  • Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Helen's voice rang through the cavernous Morgendorffer living room. 'Daria! Sandi's at the front door!'"

No comments: