International Frugal Fun Day, although if Upchuck is there I think a lot of the fun is going to be absent. It could be a good opportunity to pick up a new Annette Funicello album, though!
Today is also World Card Making Day, and for once I think we've found a holiday that wasn't invented by greeting card companies. Stacy will still probably be giving her cards away for free, though.
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit75 (part 9): "Sitting on her bed as she looked down at the lyrics she had written in her notebook, Jennifer snorted in disgust. It's all just crap! She thought to herself as she paged through the assorted works."
- Crime Scene (Iron Chef : Total Recall), by JPAGC (part 1): "Detective inspector Tommy Sherman had long ago concluded that all crime scenes are bad, and he had never encoutered a colleague who would not agree. But this really takes the cake."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (parts 9 and 10): "There was little to do until Petunia Dursley returned. Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall did regale them with stories about Lily and James Potter from their school days." (Part 10)
- Quinn Episode 4: Beauty Quinn, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Stacy and Upchuck, who were just caught making out by Quinn, shake nervously while Quinn stares in total shock and disbelief. Quinn: OHMYGOD!!!! Upchuck...your...hand...on her ass....Stacy.....arms around him.....kissing...with tongue.....EWWWWW!"
- Quinn Episode 5: When Fashionistas Attack, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Quinn at her desk studying for a test. Camera zooms in to reveal a somewhat frustrated look on her face. Quinn: (Thought VO) Leave it to Mr. DeMartino to schedule a test on Monday." (Part 2) (Part 3)