National Chocolates Day, especially because Quinn's going to be pissed when she finds out. If you'll excuse me, I have some celebrating of my own to do. See you when the sugar coma wears off!
- The Blum-Decker Option, by Roentgen (parts 1 - 3): "Kevin Grossman walked up to 1527 White River Way in Lawndale. He ended up in this dreary bourgeois town by happenstance." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Hands Down, by Princess_Pasta (part 5): "Everyone hates the message board miscreant, but now you can do something about it! Flame wars: the next generation, tonight on Sick, Sad World! Kevin had a bowl of Cocoa Puffs precariously balanced on his lap while he flipped through the TV channels when his mom walked through the front door."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 33): "It was no secret that Harry James Morgendorffer, “HJ” to his friends and family, liked sports cars—the faster, the higher-performance, the better. Not that he could do much more than look—being nine years old and being on an allowance drastically limited his options and buying power."
- Home, by Rémi (part 3): "Morgendorffer household. Morning. Quinn and Daria are together in the kitchen. Quinn is preparing pancakes, smiling and humming softly. Daria is sitting and looking at Quinn while she cooks, with a slight Mona Lisa grin and an unsually tender expression on her face."
- Love of a Good Esteemster, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "I wasn't really worried about being late for the self-esteem class which the so-called school counselor pseudo-shrink condemned me to until I considered that being late might be considered a sign of low self-esteem and condemn me for a longer sentence in whatever purgatory 'teen self-esteem class' was a euphemism for in Lawndale High's jargon."
- Magician's Code, by Crow-Black Dream (COMPLETE!): "Stacy slept in that morning. The first thing she saw was the bouquet of daisies arranged around the unfurled flower wand in a blue vase on the dresser."