Joe DiMaggio a happy birthday, except that right now he's an inanimate object and therefore unable to speak. Let's enjoy it while it lasts, shall we? Especially because the real Mr. O'Neill is probably even less intelligent than the bobble-head version.
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 14): "While Daria and Erwin were working on programming the welding robots, out in the old habitat space Anton checked his hard suit to make certain there were no air leaks."
- Hands Down, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "The doorbell rang out while Daria was glued to her computer, staring at a blank Word document. She'd been there since she got home, trying her hardest to get something written down. She was no stranger to writer's block but this was the worst time for it to rear its ugly head."
- Home, by Rémi (part 2): "Morgendorffer household by night. Quinn's room. Quinn and Daria are both in their night clothes. Quinn is sitting on her bed, Daria on a camp bed. They both look miserable. Daria is purposedly ignoring Quinn's attempts at communicating."
- Late Postal Delivery (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2018!), by Brother Grimace (part 3): "'Everyone in the First Academy is required to learn how to fight,' Divon explained to the boys, who watched her practice Jeet Kune Do on a trio of practice dummies in the center of the 'warren' as they lounged in the twin hammocks."
- No, Thanksgiving (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn is in the backyard draining out the pool. Her next door neighbor, Ming Wang, comes up to the fence. 'Quinn, how are you?' Smiling, Quinn said 'Hi, Ming.'" (Part 2) (Part 3)