Homemade Bread Day will be over soon, because she just can't take kneading any more bread. Someone should tell her that bread machine bread still technically counts as homemade, but maybe she just really wants that soul-flavored bread.
Once she's done with the breadmaking, she should take some time to get outdoors for Take A Hike Day. Mr. DeMartino is way ahead of her, and frankly I'm worried he might not come back. With Kevin as a student, I'm not sure I could blame him.
- Career Daze (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Mrs. Henderson is addressing her first grade class. The students include Quinn 'Q' Ruttheimer, Michelle Wang, Shane Sloane, Kevin Thompson Jr. and the Carbone Triplets."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 13): "Erin trudged home from the T. She had been on her feet most of the day and was exhausted. There had been no seat on the train home and the weather had turned bitterly cold and wet."
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 23): "Judging from the amount of trees in the area, Daria noted that they had finally reached either the South or the Midwest. A lot of the cities they drove through had been destroyed on the apocalyptic hellfire."
- Hands Down, by Princess_Pasta (parts 1 and 2): "It was a Thursday afternoon in early September not unlike hundreds before it. Only, today, Daria was driven from the comfortable fortress of her room and forced to walk the streets. It wasn't her family that had her rushing for the door but the clashing thoughts in her head." (Part 2)
- Mirror (Iron Chef: Glittering Lawndale), by Astrocar82 (part 2): "As Daria got onto the bus, after a bizarre kiss on the cheek from her far more subdued than usual father, her fears seemed validated immediately."
- Superiors, by ST91 (part 20): "Anthony braked abruptly when he found himself facing a SUV's carcass. What the hell!? He thought. From the corner of his eye he saw the façade of the house Morgendorffer destroyed and his heart skipped a beat."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 155): "Greg Adams was busy reading e-mail from some of his fellow Academy graduates. His roommate was out for the day, visiting family, and Esra had decided to attend a movie with Jenni Mishta. It was some sort of chick flick and when Esra explained the plot, Greg lost interest."