World Television Day and--oh, wait. This is what they do every day, so never mind. I guess I don't need to tell anyone how to observe this holiday!
Today is also False Confession Day, so feel free to pretend you committed a crime, I guess? I have no idea what the point of this one is, but it could be a good opportunity to claim you murdered Kevin. Everyone else did, after all.
- Career Daze (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn is driving while Sam is in the front passenger seat. Teddy is in the back taking notes. Sam looked out the window. 'So, this is Philadelphia, huh?'" (Part 3)
- Forty-nine Old Geek (Ironic Chef - "Daria Schrecter"), by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "'Mr. Schrecter, can I ask one thing?' 'Yeah.' 'Why have you been living in our home and keeping house for two months?'"
- Hands Down, by Princess_Pasta (part 3): "Daria was eating lunch at a lone table in Pizza King on a breezy Saturday afternoon, her trusty journal splayed out before her among discarded grease-stained napkins and stray crumbs."
- Home, by Rémi (part 1): "Morgendorffer household. Helen, Jake and a still pregnant Quinn are watching the news. Quinn suddenly tenses up when a new subject is adressed."
- Late Postal Delivery (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2018!), by Brother Grimace (parts 1 and 2): "'It's a quarter to five, Chris! We're leaving in fifteen minutes!' Christopher Griffin tried to not growl at the sound of his mother's voice in the distant darkness." (Part 2)
- Thank U, by Lady Evil (part 25): "Trent was woken by the sound of his phone quacking. I gotta get a new phone sometime. He thought even as he answered it. 'Hello?'"