If you want something Daria-appropriate for celebrating, here's Daria's cameo appearance on the MTV New Year's Eve 2002. Timeless advice that's still useful today!
- Hands Down, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "'Alright, so, one of the main themes we're supposed to focus on is the chaos of the universe'. 'The what?'"
- Sexual Miseducation (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Rev. Li is giving a sex ed lecture. To call it misinformation would be an understatement." (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (parts 158 and 159): "If there was anything that freaked Kevin out about Tiffany, it was her intensity." (Part 159)
- Well, I Never (Daria and the Gang Thread II), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria was watching a documentary on the History Channel about UK soccer and the history of hooliganism. Before she knew it, Quinn had plopped herself on the couch, carrying a bag of low fat popcorn. She grabbed the remote control."
- You Want It Darker, by LongSnakeMoan (part 5): "The crack in the blinds filtered the light through with the sound of angry traffic below, wrenching Jane from the depths of sleep, her rail thin coiled tightly around her comforter. Her first thought was relief, relief she'd made it through another night, in-tact and alive."