Gone With the Wind," which premiered in Atlanta on this day in 1939. Or maybe after Quinn talked her into watching the movie, Daria decided to show off her secret but impressive cosplaying skills.
If they're looking for movie snacks, I could remind them that today is also National Cupcake Day. I only mention it because I'm still groaning at the "You're a great hostess, cupcake!" line from "The Invitation."
- A.R.C Chapter 10 Imprisoned, by ST91 (part 6): "As she walked towards the cafeteria Daria felt very strange. A part of her was still stunned by what happened, while the other had sharpened her senses to the maximum, like a prey that knows that the predator was close."
- The Artist and The Fashionista, by Jabe Shepherd (part 1): "It was a cool August day, Daria was busy packing up for college, it was as always a neutral feeling summer vacation for her with it's ups and downs. Jane was with her helping her and engaging in their usual banter."
- Erin the Side of Caution, by Kristen Bealer (part 3): "Later that night, Jake was alone in the kitchen staring glumly at his crate full of hot dogs. He squinted at the packing slip and then at the hot dogs again, letting out a sigh."
- Flight, by Princess_Pasta (part 5): "Stacy usually slept in on Saturdays but she found herself waking from a fitful sleep, groggy and disoriented. Her half-lidded eyes found their way to her window and she stared out at the cloudless grey sky, too tired to move."
- Ho Ho Humbug (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Quinn and Stacy are eating pizza and catching up. They seem so like Daria and Jane back in high school that no one could fail to notice. Quinn asked 'So, what are you doing for Christmas?'"
- Jay Lane, by ST91 (part 2): "Later that day, Jay and Brittany were standing in the cafeteria. 'Ugh! I hate it when the trays are wet. 'The blonde girl said. 'What does not kill us makes us stronger'. Jay said."
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (COMPLETE!): "Nuzzling up to the naked body lying beside her, Liz kissed the woman next to her and murmured, 'Morning, Beautiful.'"
- Superiors, by ST91 (part 22): "Mack collapsed on the old armchair in the living room. Rarely he felt so tired. A twinge of pain ran through his back."
- Thank U, by Lady Evil (part 27): "'I still think maybe we should've gone to pick her up.' said Jake. It Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving and the Morgendorfers were waiting for Daria to show up."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XV: A New Era In Crossovers), by WellTemperedClavier (part 1): "Tinos Ondryn smiled wider than any Dunmer that Daria had ever seen. It almost looked natural on his gray face, soft and round for a Mer's. Only his red eyes gave it away, his gaze as fixed and forced as every other Hlaalu lackey's."
- Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (parts 7 and 8): "'So what happened next?' asked Helen. 'How did you get custody of Myrcia?' 'A long story,' said Ben." (Part 8)