Festivus. And I expect a lot of grievance airing, because we all know how little Mr. DeMartino can afford to replace a pair of pants. I only know one Festive Daria fanfic, and that's "Bettie and Jack at Festivus." If you know of any others, please let me know!
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 17): "Daria had just finished brushing her teeth and was ready to go to bed. From the way he was breathing Daria could tell that Tom was already asleep."
- Daria's R, by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "Just as I was about to take my boots off On the rooftop there I see A girl with round glasses here before me"
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 15): "Erin was back into the office early. She wanted to show Mr Stojoski his faith in her was well placed. Waking in her own bed, in her own place, had been rejuvenating and given Erin a bright start to the day."
- Erin the Side of Caution, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Erin stood outside the Morgendorffer house, unsure if she could still just walk right in or if she was expected to knock first now. The decision was taken out of her hands when the door opened and Jake appeared." (Part 7)
- Evil Deed Blues, by Princess_Pasta (parts 5 and 6): "High Hills Park was busy for a Saturday afternoon, teeming with people who wanted to make the most out of such a sunny day. There were mothers pushing babies in strollers and joggers circling the perimeter of the fence. For once, Trent found himself among the rest of the parents who were chasing after giggling toddlers and helping their kids across the monkey bars." (Part 6)
- Outlanders, by WellTemperedClavier (COMPLETE!): "Daria just didn't get it. No one like being around someone who was mopey all the time, but you could sort of get away with it in Chorrol."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 157): "Mack took the elevator to lab to find Jodie. He admitted to himself that he wanted to gossip, but he partially wanted to gloat."