National Roof over Your Head Day by making sure the library roof stays up over her head where it belongs. I'm sure everything's fine, though. It's not like Ms. Li would skimp on roof maintenance, and it's not like Lawndale employs contractors like Doug Thompson, right?
Hmmm. Daria? Run. Run now.
- The Blum-Decker Option, by Roentgen (part 4): "Kevin entered Tiffany's room - the room that he couldn't see from the bathroom, the one with the door opened. He had to admit he was stirred by the fact that he was in the room and she was hot, hotter than his now ex-girlfriend."
- Consider The Corps (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2018!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Apparently, they have a great PR department." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 14): "Erin woke tired. The bed was narrow; the room was dark and small and neither room nor bed was hers. She experienced a few moments of disorientation before yesterday's memory returned."
- Freefall (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Blood pooled on the damp grass, dark and slick. It was like the whole world had gone still. Not one rustling tree branch, not one chirping bird. Nothing. All Jamie could do was stand there and stare, the sight so startling that it was almost unreal."
- A Not So Merry Beginning to the Christmas Season in Lawndale High... (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'I feel like Barbie took a sparkly shit on a rainbow that died three days ago.' 'No Daria, that is what you look like in that outfit.'"
- Ultra Love (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Every twenty years Lawndale High has a Thompson as the star quarterback. In the late 1970's it began with Doug Thompson. In the late 90's it was his son, Kevin. Now, in 2018, it's Ultra Thompson." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (parts 1 and 2): "She remembered later just how ordinary the day had seemed until after dinner." (Part 2)