Edward Scissorhands, which premiered on this day in 1990. Then again, she might just be worried about how she's going to hold her pom poms. Hard to say with that one.
- Double (or Triple) Trouble (Daria and the Gang Thread II), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane walked home from school. It was time for Jane to spring her surprise on Daria. 'So, Daria...I want to let you know that I have tickets to the new Front Bottoms concert. Wanna come along?'"
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 24): "'We're almost there,' Daria pointed out. 'Should be about six more hours before we reach Lawndale. I recognize this part of Ohio.'"
- Late Postal Delivery (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2018!), by Brother Grimace (part 4): "Things became even more chilly a day before Halloween… when Sandi came by, the morning before the big costume ball. She had called the day before, to make certain the family (and the security detail) knew that she was on her way."
- Pimpin' Ain't Easy (But It Sure Does Suck) (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "Jim and Quinn are seated at the kitchen table while a beautiful young brunette sits across from them. She's hoping to be hired as their new assistant." (Part 2)
- The Promposal (Are there any Brittany and Daria shipper fanfics?), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "As soon as she and Jane sat down at the lunch table, Daria took a suck off the paper straw stuck in her carton of chocolate milk. She very nearly spat it in Jane's face as Brittany and the entire Lawndale Lion football cheer squad popped up in front of their table."
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 31): "'Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Elizaveta...' 'Blow out the candles, kiddo!' Jake grinned as Helen brought in a chocolate layer cake with seventeen candles."
- Superiors, by ST91 (part 21): "Anthony braked abruptly when he found himself facing a SUV's carcass. What the hell!? He thought."
- Thank U, by Lady Evil (part 26): "'Hands inside the window, Danny.' said Jesse as they drove to the airport. 'But look!' said Danny, letting his hand drift on the speeding air current. 'My hand can fly!' 'It'll go flying if a truck hits it!' Jane reminded him."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria: 'Well, they're going to nuke the porn from Tumblr.' Jane: 'RIP Tumblr.'"
- Winter Is Coming, by Meester_Lee (parts 3 - 6): "They didn't move into a house immediately. Neither Breeze nor Ben had scouted out the town beforehand to search for housing. They had planned to stay in a cheap hotel in town while they looked." (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6)