Young Readers Day. That's some serious dedication to a holiday, considering she had to go back in time to do it! I'd ask her what the secret of time travel is except she just got to a good part and I can't bear to interrupt her reading. Young, old, or in between, please enjoy a good book today!
- The Awkward Phase (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "While their father prattled about a bunch of old film that Mad Dog had shot years ago and saying that a lot of happy memories were coming back to him, his daughters mostly tuned him out in favor of the more recent family video of Daria's third birthday party."
- Beginnings (Pasta's Never-Ending Ideas Thread 2), by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "There was something almost charming about the small suburb of Lawndale...if you chose to overlook the unstable landfill and utterly boring scenery."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 51): "Daria's suspicions about the new boys proved correct. The three boys banded together and started making trouble for their classmates."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 12): "The impact that woke Erin threw her from the bed. Her first realisation was the approaching floor. Sitting up she gently tested her teeth and nose both of which felt broken. 'Ow! My face' she said."
- Flight, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "Dr. Jasmine Mackenzie was a whip smart woman with the patience of a saint. She was good looking for mid-forties, dark-skinned with a cascade of deadlocks that she kept bound by a thick band. Out of all the therapists that Daria had cycled through, she was the toughest nut to crack."
- When Tony Comes Marching Home (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "A young Tony Carbone is at HQ. Tony has a buzz cut and an angry scowl despite the fact that he's at a party. His Ranger batallion is having a Christmas party before going on holiday leave. One of his fellow Rangers, a red haired guy named Dennis, walks up to him."