It's My Party Day, I seriously doubt that Daria's willing to claim the party as her own. Any party of Daria's would clearly be a party of one, and even that might be too crowded for her taste.
Today is also National Coming Out Day, so if any Daria characters would like to confirm their place in fanon by revealing a previously-unknown sexuality, this would be the appropriate time. If you go by fanfic, that potentially includes every single character. Every. Single. One.
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 18): "Daria impatiently looked through the candy bars trying to find the one that just had to have."
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 9): "'Hey Daria,' Jane said on the phone. 'What's going on?' asked Daria. 'I'm not too shabby,' Jane replied. 'Things are getting pretty interesting between Eric and I.'"
- Quinn, Episode 6: Sappy Holidays, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Mr. O'Neil in a crazy costume. In a lame attempt at political correctness he is wearing a stereotypical African robe (Kwanza), a fake white beard (Christmas) and a yamulka (Chaunakah). His attempt at multi-culturalism is a testament to his cluelessness." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 49 and 50): "Daria - "M" - wore her psionic regulator. She hated the thing, but she realized that she'd have to wear it if the Legion were going to make their incognito rescue mission a success." (Part 50)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "All, my board is thinking of firing me. All I'm asking is to let me take the Mel Gibson option - let me get into heavy therapy and counseling, whether it be in a facility or somewhere else. A good twelve-step program."