Card Playing Day, and the Future Morgendorffers are just about to start a game of Hearts as well. Perhaps the rest of us should follow their example! Unless you would rather not share a heartwarming family moment, in which case fair enough.
I, meanwhile, will be celebrating National Chocolate Candy Day, and don't ask me how that's different from any other day. It just is, okay?
- Ashley The Seal, by Brother Grimace (parts 1 and 2): "Ever have that strange feeling where you're not sure if you're awake, dreaming or in a really good fantasy - and you don't even care? Welcome to where I am, right now." (Part 2)
- God Save The Esteem: Punk is Dead, by Charles RB (part 5): "Daria left a night full of punks to enter a house full of punks. You may think there are only two but the smell of puke was akin to an entire squat of crust punks on its own."
- The Grace Kelly of Our Day... (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "The dress was fitted and tight in places that Daria tried not to think about too much, her hair had been styled and tied back into an elaborate bun, the borrowed jewelry from the Prince's collection felt strange on her fingers, wrist, neck, and the less said about all of the makeup on her face and neck the better."
- My What Big Teeth You Have, by Anonymous (COMPLETE!): "Daria woke up in the forest, naked and covered in mud. This was not okay."
- Reflections, by Lady Evil (part 12): "Jane lay face down on the ground as the sound of musket fire filled the air. Play dead she thought. That's what they're paying you for. Just lay on the ground and do nothing. Gotta say, this is the easiest buck I ever made!"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 79 and 80): "James Brown tunes were playing overhead on the tannoy - Daria didn't know that the Godfather of Soul played so much Christmas music. She had to admit that she was enjoying a little bit of Christmas spirit." (Part 80)