Go Caroling Day miracle. I'm sure she'll be back to her grouchy, snarky self soon. In the meantime, perhaps we should find out if she does any requests. "Christmas at Ground Zero" is a personal favorite of mine!
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 23): "Her dad put a Menorah in the window a day later. Since it was in the middle of Christmas season, Daria didn't think anyone along Whirlwind Drive would pay much attention to what her Dad put in the window or much care. But the girl across the street did."
- Daria Rewind: 2017 (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane were in front of a Skype cam in Jane's bedroom chatting with Tori Jericho. 'So Daria and Jane I heard that 2017 was a crazy year for you,' Tori said to them from her studio in New York."
- Defiant Round Robin Spinoff - Other Characters Appear in Lawndale!, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Daria and Jane had fallen asleep watching Science Fiction B-Movies. Then Daria vanished, only to be replaced by another young female..."
- Freakin' Friends Forever, by Princess_Pasta (parts 1 and 2): "Daria
to Jane My transition into adulthood started at 7:00 AM and ended after my mom broke down in tears in the middle of the Raft parking lot. I would've taken photos but I still have a shred of dignity (not much but some)." (Part 2)
- God Save The Esteem: Punk is Dead, by Charles RB (parts 1 and 2): "Across New England, as the news reached them all, every punk-owned business and record store raised a flag so they could lower it to half-mast." (Part 2)
- How cliche could you get?, by starwater09 (part 6): "God I hope she gets here soon! Daria thinks to herself shivering as she waited outside in front of her car at the train station. 'Finally.' Daria says in relief as she sees her sister approaching her with three luggage bags."
- Leverage (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "'Let it go, let it go And I'll rise like the break of dawn Let it go, let it go That perfect girl is gone!' Sang Daria to her six year-old son, who smiled with glee at his mother's performance."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 75 and 76): "'Oh the weather outside is fright-ful! But the fiii-iiire is so DEE-light-fullll!' Quinn practically danced, singing as entered the lobby of Legion Tower, barely carrying six shopping bags." (Part 76)