National Adoption Day, and it's pretty obvious from the expression on Daria's face that she's hoping at least one of them is adopted. Don't worry, Daria; in another ten years you can at least claim cousin status instead.
Today is also National Vichyssoise Day, so head on over to Chez Pierre and watch the phony French waiters try to pronounce it. Remember to send it back if it comes out cold!
The PPMB is down (again) as of this posting, but when it returns you can check out the latest...
- What's the best booze? Give your opinion in the thread.
- Australia voted "Yes" to equal marriage rights. What do you think?
- Talk about things that haven't aged well in pop culture.
- Vote in the Deadliest Warrior poll between Custer's 7th Cavalry and Cardigan's Light Brigade.
- psychotol posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Daria Doing 4Chan challange.
- Roentgen shares some thoughts about writing, particularly about parachute drops.