Giving Tuesday, but they're dismayed to learn that they have to give the clothing they've collected away to (gasp!) other people. As far as those girls are concerned, "giving" only refers to other people giving things to them. I fear those orphans will never get the ankle boots they so desperately need.
- Fashionable Reunion (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "We see Quinn pushing a shopping cart through the aisle. The cart is loaded with an assortment of healthy foods. Quinn: (Thought VO) God, with all the junk food I found in the house it's no wonder Dad got fat and had another heart attack. I swear, if it weren't for me no one would eat healthy." (Part 2)
- The New J (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Ext. Shot: A strip club, the name of which is being changed from "Pleasure Palace" to "Cafe Risque", afternoon We see a black Lincoln (Jake traded up from the Lexus) pull into the parking lot. We see Quinn exit the car and enter the strip club." (Part 3)
- Night of the Short-Skirted Cynic, by Meester_Lee (parts 1 and 2): "She wondered later how her life might have gone if she'd turned down Tom Sloane's invitation to go on a cross-country trip to Wisconsin with him and his friend Bart." (Part 2)
- Prometheus/Lingchi, by LongSnakeMoan (part 2): "The people who'd made this torture had been from a magazine, one of those magazines that released two issues a year for bands full of musicians you'd never heard of, wearing clothes that cost the earth from designers you'd never heard of, making movies you'd never see or want to see."
- Reflections (formerly Second Chances), by Lady Evil (part 11): "Jane met up with the elderly lady she had seen holding the clipboard at the library. Today, she was dressed up like pictures Jane had seen of Betsy Ross or Martha Washington."
- Something (Pasta's Never-Ending Ideas Thread 2), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "There were few things more comforting than the quiet seclusion of a bathroom stall. Daria Morgendorffer nervously fidgeted with the pen in her hand, desperately wishing she had more to say."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "'You could say that,' Archer said, twirling her finger in her blonde hair. 'It's the first thing I ever owned. A gift from the Lady.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 64): "Dr. Todd Lin, Dr. Jacqueline Musial and Dr. Robert Summers awaited the arrival of their very special guest. All of the doctors - a medical doctor, a psychologist and a biochemist - were members of The Elite, although none on the three had their gifts activated."