Absurdity Day. I can't help noting that, even in cubist form, Brittany is still bursting out of the picture plane.
- David M., by ST91 (part 3): "'Please Karen, get out of the bathroom!' said a shrill voice. 'No! I'll stay here forever!' said Karen Jones."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 13): "It was a weekend conference in Houston. The oil industry bust had hit the regular Texas economy hard, and the savings and loans had been particularly hard-hit, with S&Ls going broke left and right."
- The Heart of the Matter (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "Quinn is in the office in back seated at a desk. She is working on a chart. From her POV we see that she is scheduling shifts for the next week. Cut to the door and we see one of the boutique employees, Beth, stick her head in. Beth: Quinn, someone wants to talk to you." (Part 2)
- The Move, by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane watched as the movers left and closed the door behind them. Turning around Daria surveyed her tiny apartment, which was now filled with furniture and other stuff."
- Runaway Daria : Where No Cynic Had Gone Before, by Waylander (part 3): "Daria was tying shoelaces when Hepzibah entered her cabin. 'Looking forward to see Bosconia, aren't you?'"
- Sweet & Sour, by BrownEyedBagel (COMPLETE!): "The brick wall beside Anthony 'Bloodshot' DeMartino held him up better than the adrenaline pumping through his body could. He wanted to keep moving. He wanted to live. He wanted to finish the job."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 62): "'One reason I feel that the Legion - and metas, and the prospect of alien life forms, in general - were accepted was because of the circumstances. The circumstances are very important."