Friday, November 24, 2017

"Darwin's the Monkey Guy, Right? I Like Monkeys!"


I have no idea if Joey, Jeffy, and Jamie have any nieces or nephews, but today is All Our Uncles are Monkeys Day so I guess they'll fit the bill.

They should really get over to Cashman's, because today is also Black Friday and Quinn needs someone to carry all of her shopping bags. Unless, of course, she's decided to observe Buy Nothing Day instead.

Okay, I'm done laughing now.

Fanfic Update!
  • An Annoying Paradise, by Resop (part 3): "Jane looks at Daria. 'Something is wrong.' 'Is my posture off?' Jane crosses her arms and then points down the hall of TFAS from their lockers. 'Don't you see?'"

  • Can You Keep A Secret? (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2017!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, lady – that's a cool costume.' Stacy Rowe smiled as the young Black girl – she recognized her as Rachel Landon, Jodie's little sister – passed by and complimented her."

  • Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 11): "'How did it go?' asked Ted. 'Miserably,' Daria sat down at the table where the two were convening. 'Jane reacted... in the only way that made sense.'"

  • The Heart of the Matter (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn, Daria and Helen are at the table discussing Jake's care. Helen: I can handle most of the in-home care. I'll just have to cut back my hours at the firm. The real problem is what the two of you can do."

  • The New J (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "We see Quinn seated at Jake's desk. She is wearing a dark blue business suit. On the desk is a small intercom. Quinn is going through financial statements. Quinn: (Thought VO) I didn't know Happy Herb was one of Dad's clients. It explains the cheesy commercials, though."

  • Prometheus/Lingchi, by LongSnakeMoan (part 1): "'Jane, I'm so sorry. I know I was supposed to back on Thursday but I've had a meeting and there may be more to this site than we thought so I may be in Dubai for another month. I know we were due to go out for dinner that I'll have to postpone again. Unless you want to eat here, I can book you a flight.'"

  • Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Brother Grimace (part 63): "'We were in Puerto Rico to cover the Canadian government's efforts to get citizens off the island before Maria hit. Not one of my idea assignments – I never cared for weather stories.'"

No comments: