DeWitt Clinton, the American politician that Ted DeWitt-Clinton was likely named after, and Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, were born on this day in 1769 and 1904. I have no idea if Ted's ever read "The Cat in the Hat," but I'm sure his parents would condemn it as an empty offering of society or something like that.
Also on this day in 1998, the episode "Quinn the Brain" first aired and taught us that Daria and Quinn should never venture outside of their prescribed roles. Until season four, anyway.
- Mourn Leonard Nimoy's passing and discuss the man's life and career.
- Daria made Hulu's list of Most Stylish Shows, in a turn of events that would mortify Daria.
- ST91 has a question about cartoons and what order to watch them in.
- Talk about the recently-announced Adventure Time: The Movie.
- Discuss The Angst Guy's I Never Metamorphosis I Didn't Like in the Golden Oldies forum.