Stay out of Linda Griffin's way today--she just found out she has to share International (Working) Women's Day with Helen Morgendorffer, and the fallout is not going to be pretty. Also, please don't mention the holiday to Michele Landon; she's a bit sensitive about the subject of women and careers. And about everything else, too.
- Tell everyone about your experiences with road rage.
- Wish Daria a happy 18th anniversary, as of March 3rd.
- The last name of Morgendorffer may not be as rare as we assumed!
- Erin M. proposes a new shared world idea: The Spoilsport Agenda.
- Two Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: Shiva's Mr. O'Neill, Student Guidance Councilor and Kristen Bealer's Reject a Daria Character.