It's Learn about Butterflies Day, and Daria appears to be taking the direct approach to learning. Jane's not interested, because she's learned as much as she cares to about butterflies from her mother.
For the math geeks out there, this is also National Pi Day--3/14! Have some pie, either dessert or pizza, but make sure you calculate the circumference before you eat it. If you're not already aware, today at 9:26:53 it will be 3/14/15 9:26:53, which corresponds to 3.141592653, the beginning digits of pi. Geek on, my friends!
- ПРЕКРАСНЫЕ УТРА, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Том напился. Первый раз в жизни. Утром понял, что в последний."
- ХОЛОДНЫЙ ДОМ, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "... Дарья открыла глаза ... Она ушла из своей палаты ранним утром и свернулась в этом кресле клубочком не только чтобы быть поближе к Джейн. Больничная кровать оказалась вампиром — Дарья чувствовала себя не отдохнувшей — скорее наоборот — ослабевшей ... И этот сон ..."
- A Boring Summer, by ST91 (part 6): "As the first act of his work as a tutor, Dario asked Brittany which were the subjects in which she had difficulty and of these, which were the most difficult topics. Once he learned that Brittany had difficulty in all subjects except PE and that for each subject there were many topics not clear to her, an hour and a half had passed and the situation wasn’t very good."
- #eyepatchgate (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Joe Adler sidled up to the witness stand, at which sat the cool, composed Daria Morgendorffer sat. He had her dead to rights, and nobody, not even that shark lawyer of a mother she had, could do anything about it."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "'I'm sorry, Daria, there's just nothing I can do.' 'You don't understand. I need this grade. All I'm asking for is a few more days. Three at the most.' 'My hands are tied. I'm sorry.'"