Sandi's wishing a rocking happy birthday to Steven Tyler, who turns 67 today. Quinn would be the first to tell you what a big mouth Sandi has, but the huge belt and striped bell bottoms are a new addition.
Speaking of Sandi's downfalls, this also happens to be the anniversary of "Lucky Strike," which aired on this day in 2001. Quinn finally, finally admitted that Daria was actually her sister, and everyone but Sandi failed to give a crap.
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 1): "Daria sighed and sat up. She glanced at her clock and saw that it was three thirty-four. Cursing the fact that her very important lounging was being cut short so that Quinn could get a ride to her friend's house, she grabbed the remote and turned off the TV."
- Jane Scores (Iron Chef - Jane plays Football), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Daria walked with Jane as they travelled to their favorite pizza place after another day at Lawndale High. 'So.' Daria began. 'So?' Jane asked. 'How was football practice?' Daria finally asked."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 3): "'So, you have everything in your notes, right?' Quinn asked as her and Jane exited the school, 'And you can bring them in tomorrow?' Jane nodded, 'Yeah, you'll be out of there in no time.'"
- Loves Me This Much (Iron Chef: Quinn's Trashfreak out), by macross (COMPLETE!): "She looked down at her hands; they were starting to turn white from the constant nervous wringing. 'Any minute now,' she thought. 'Any minute now she'll walk through the front door and I'll finally tell her that I know'."
- QB-Wave Feminism, by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "The team thought this over and agreed, in gutteral noises, that this random girl was indeed a slut. That was when Kevin coughed. 'Dude, that's not cool.'"
- The Return of Mike Mavinsky, by PerkyGoth14 (part 1): "In the year 2020. It was for the 20th anniversary of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays and many people came back for the reunion."
- The Spoilsport Agenda: Multiversal Breakdown Tsunami, by Erin M. (part 1): "Judith opened her eyes again, now back to their normal brown. She leaned over the table, her face bathed in the blue light. A grin crossed her face. If I lose, they are absolutely going to shit themselves over this."