Latest entry in DariaWiki: Daria IRC Chatroom. João Paulo Costa, Disco316, Brother Grimace, Vlademir1, Quiverwing, BlackHole, and Ranger Thorne have added great stuff to this resource. You might also want to look over the page on Horror, which has finally been expanded.
More online praise of Daria, this time from Entertainment Weekly.com. Interesting article. Daria on Bachelorette? This sounds like an Iron Chef challenge.
Here is a really weird news item for you. Another Daria alumnus does good.... I think.
Need to work on Backgrounders this weekend and write another fanfic chapter. L8r.
[This blog entry will expand unpredictably within the next 24 hours. Stay tuned.]
[First part:] Echopapa is sending up a trial balloon on PPMB for an idea called "X-23." Respond to it, if you dare.
- Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World, by Doggieboy (Part 6): Odell Jones sat in the driver’s seat of his minivan and hummed along with an Elvis Presley song as it played on the CD player. Sun’s out, good song from the King, a beautiful piece in the back, and all I need to totally make my day is one good “sale." (SFMB)
- Complications, by Legendeld (Part 4): “I need to get laid. If something doesn’t happen soon, my wrist is going to end up in a sling.”
- Daylight: Falling from Grace: I Should Have Been Home Yesterday, by Disco316 (Part 1): “West Virginia! We made it!” rang the cheery voice of Quinn Morgendorffer. Quinn’s voice betrayed none of the hardship she had to endure over the last month. “It’s about freaking time,” added Sandi Griffin.
- Love Is a Series of Burning Sensations (ex-Accidents Will Happen), by Undefinedlust (Part 4): Sometimes unicorns have to die... wait, where have I heard that one before?
- Other Side, by Legendeld (COMPLETE!): “They are the machine Hands. Those that worked in the world to ensure the Engines were obeyed.” Daniel answered Jane’s question concerning what the men were. “But they were all destroyed.”
- Quinn Angel, by Lawndale Stalker/Lurker (continued): “You succeeded, Daria! My life is over! But I’m taking you with me! You hear me, Daria? You’re dead!”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Daria reflected on how much her father had deteriorated since that day when Link, dressed in a squirrel suit and lederhosen, attacked her family. In a few seconds his tenuous grip on sanity finally slipped away.