LET'S PLAY A GAME! Derek has suggested a fresh new take on the Daria Fandom Drinking Game. Click the link and get ready to play! At least add more rules. (SFMB version)
JennaUsername has created a very interesting portrait entitled, "If Tim Burton Created Daria." Darned if she didn't nail it.
In our art department, we also have assorted Fashion Club sketches by MDetector5. Inspiring, I'd say.
The Daria Fan Club now has 1,204 members. Outrageous.
João Paulo Costa, Richard Lobinske, Brother Grimace, Disco316, Doggieboy, Dennis, and Ajar have been hard at work on DariaWiki, raising the number of pages to 2,274 with lots of new material. Thank you! Anyone else with information to add is welcome to join in.
Brother Grimace has thrown down the iron gauntlet for an Iron Chef: Mack Mackenzie Has His Day. This one is too good to resist, but requires thought.
NEW! Roentgen has introduced Iron Chef: No Tom. How would the series have ended if Tom Sloane had not appeared? Add your $.02.
- Harry Butthead, by Deep Metal (Part 3): NEW! “How did you manage to survive so long with a bunch of blood-sucking undead who could’ve taken your life?” asked Daria. “Oh, that,” Mr. Manners chuckled, revealing a wreath of garlic hung around his neck. “Well, it’s simple, you see. I brought protection.” “Huh huh huh! He brought protection!” “Heh heh heh heh heh!”
- Omega Omega, by Smileyfax (Part 3): "I overreacted," Daria greeted. Her voice was hoarse and her eyes were puffy. "I couldn't accept that you weren't... my Jane. I'm sorry."
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy (Part 7): As Scarlett and John walked outside the storage units to the one he used as his own motel, she looked up at the skies. Looks like snow, she thought and shuddered. (SFMB)
- Lambda, by SigDiff (Parts 1 to 5): NEW! Corporal Alan Watts was having a very bad day. It began just after sunrise when a fellow Resistance member burst through the door of his barracks and yelled; “WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISED, EVAC NOW!” As if to prove the speaker was not playing a practical joke, the outburst was punctuated with the wall beside his bed caving in from a guided missile. (FF.net)
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (continued): Jane sighed quietly to herself and tried not to roll her eyes. For once, she was putting some effort into making the school psychologist happy. She actually had a vested interest in not getting stuck in the self-esteem class again.
- More Apocalyptic Daria, by NightGoblyn (continued): The next morning is completely uneventful, which just goes to show that the universe is out to get me and I never get what I want. I spend the time looking for my niece and nephew, they’re old enough now to start learning the finer points of meeting and greeting all the bizarre people that show up at our gate without offending them or getting themselves shot. [NOTE: Story formerly known as "Fimbul," which was formerly known as "More Apocalyptic Daria."]
- On the Clock, by Legendeld (Part 2): NEW! It’s been two weeks and everything has been going exactly how Daria wants it too. Between catching some of the bad guys and registering some of the rogue heroes, we’ve been busy. I almost walked when I found out about that but she swears that only we have access to the records now. One of the powers that the authorities handed over to us. Personally I don’t believe it for a second.
- Quinn Angel, by Lawndale Lurker (COMPLETE!): “Quinn, you are looking at six counts of assault, three against police, not to mention destruction of private property and possibly inciting a riot. You could be incarcerated until you reach legal adulthood, and it could cost your father and me a huge amount of money in fines, damages, and court costs. We could lose the house. And woe be unto you if that happens." AND THEN: “Can you hear me? Quinn Angel...” sang the three Js. “Ooo...” went Quinn.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "All right, by now all of you should be thoroughly acquainted with thermodynamics and Milton's Paradise Lost. O.K., if heaven's light and hell is not, explain why no work can be got out of the devil. Show your understanding of entropy. You have two hours."
- Things Fall Apart, by Doggieboy (Part 3): “Dammit, Beavis!” Butt-Head said as the two walked down the street. The blond-haired boy carried the TV set in his hands and their progress was slow. “You aren’t moving fast enough, fartknocker!” Then the zombies showed up.
- Turnabout Confusion, Part II: All the King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Morning found the Morgendorffer sisters sitting across from each other at the kitchen table. Had Helen been there, she would have said they both looked emotionally drained. Had Jake been there, he would have been shoveling cereal into his face while reading the paper. As it was, both sat in silence for awhile, before Daria spoke. "You okay?" (continued here) (FF.net)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Mack Mackenzie Has His Day), by Brandon League (COMPLETE!): NEW! Mayor Jodie Landon-Grimace smiled benevolently out at the crowd, some 250 strong, that had gathered in the parking lot of the home offices of Bro And QB Ice Cream.
- Unnamed story, by Roentgen (Part 1): A crossover, and an intriguing one. Can you guess what the secret added ingredient is?
- Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World, by Doggieboy (Part 7): Catching up with the other editions of this story.