Sunday, March 8, 2009

Womenz!!!

Today is International Women's Day, saith the United Nations, so if you are a women, or you know someone who is a women, or used to be a women, whatever, this is your day. More power to you and your women thing.

FF.net
  • Daria and Jane Go to the Moon, by echopapa (Part 3): The microgravity coach turned to the intercom to tell the pilot that her students were ready. Daria checked her seat harness. She and Jane were strapped in the back of the plane, along with Charles Ruttheimer III.
  • Omega Omega, by Smileyfax (Part 1): "Daria, don't be alarmed if I'm not home when you wake up. I have some errands to run that might keep me out past sunset, but if they do I'll just stow away at the high school like I used to a few months ago. I'll be back tomorrow. Hugs and kisses, Jane." ["The Omega Jane" meets "Illusions." Hang on.]
PPMB
  • Acts of Cupidity, by Disco316 (Part 7): “No thanks. If I want a guy later on, I’m fairly certain I can get him interested the old fashioned way.” “Just make sure you’re not flashing your chest in the direction of one of Ms. Li’s cameras.”
  • Complications, by Legendeld (Part 3): “You aren’t exactly small in that department, Daria. I take full credit for you and your sister’s breast size.”
  • Other Side, by Legendeld (Part 9): Daria pushed against the wall of flesh that was holding her back from the front door of Daniel’s home. “Get out of my way, Daniel.”
  • Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "Oh, my sun-haired fantasy," Upchuck leered. "My heard breaks at your rejection. But I note the absence of our esteemed grammarian and literary guide. I thought maybe you had seen him?"

1 comment:

undefinedlust said...

"Moar as the day goes bi" on International Women's Day?

Just wrong... which reminds me, I was planning on working on my story today heheheh