Okay, forget it. We'll pick this up later on.
- Falling into College 67: How Did We Get All This Stuff? by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): Arriving home after their long drive, Daria and Jane were surprised to find a pile of boxes and luggage in the apartment. "What the hell?" Daria asked.
- Iron Chef: No Tom: Got some good ones in here!
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (continued): “Tiffany?” Stacy called out, tapping on her friend’s bedroom door. “Your mom said I should come on up, are you awake?” Stacy heard some unintelligible muttering from inside the room and pushed the door open.
- Love Is a Series of Burning Sensations, by Undefinedlust (continued): Dragging herself from bed, Jane laughed at how appropriate the song seemed that morning. Last night, like all the nights since the previous Sunday had been a tough one. Her emotions swirled violently around feelings of despair that she would never have the woman she wanted, and a counter stream of desire that she could not push away, no matter how hard she tried.
- Things Fall Apart, by Doggieboy (Part 5): Martin Peters streaked into the skies as fast as he could; he neither looked behind him nor tried to defend himself. When the lightning bolt struck him, however, it still came as a surprise.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "You should thank me," Kelly said. "After Thursday's fiasco, you're lucky I don't go Brooke on you." "But you're still in the Fashion Club," said Quinn. "Because Sandi hasn't seen fit to dispose of me yet," Kelly said and took a defiant bite of her pizza.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Drunk as a Skunk and Twice as Stunk), by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): A bit of one-upmanship between Daria and the nemesis of the free world.