How else could "Camp Fear" have been different? How could it have been better? No one to my knowledge has yet written an AU of "Camp Fear" simply to remove some of the disliked aspects of the original episode and add their own suggestions (not without adding SF elements, that is).
That's something worth writing about in Comments, below. Don't write the story, just say how you think it could have been better or different. Maybe someone will pick up on it for a great fanfic later.
Newest page on DariaWiki: Danny. Newest artwork on PPMB: Daria as the Green Lantern, by Ranger Thorne.
- Daria and Jane Go to the Moon, by Echopapa (Part 4): "C'mon, Jane, I'm dyin' here!" Daria huffed. "Can't we take a break?"
- Not-Quite-Forever Girl, by Alpacca Jo, a.k.a. thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): Just as she turned to walk away, a voice called her back to the present.
- Omega Omega, by Smileyfax (Part 2): "Jane, I found something unusual in the attic..."
- Acts of Cupidity, by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): Quinn’s eyes bugged out a bit. “You were able to snag Mack? Daria, I’m... I’m proud of you!”
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes GT 1:1—West Texas Walkabout, by Roentgen (Part 1): It all started when my best friend Jane got into an argument with Tom before we left. Oddly enough, it was an argument about Jane’s red jacket.
- A New Set of Rules, by Dennis (Part 7): “Whatever, Daria,” Kevin said, taking a step back. Daria couldn't tell if he was making way for her or getting away from her, but nonetheless, she crossed the threshold. “Your room again?” He nodded and led her upstairs. They were soon hard at work.
- Rings and Things That Cannot Go Together, by Ranger Thorne (Part 2): “Let me be certain I’m hearing this correctly,” the senior Ringbearer, an older man with the name Alfred Pennyworth said from one side of the table to Daria on the other. “You say that this,” he gestured to the lantern sitting on the table, “came to your Earth from a distance reality that we haven’t yet discovered?” [See also the ongoing discussion over background issues. Interesting.]
- Two Halves, by Dark Kuno (continued): Each of the girls and especially Trent couldn't help but notice the unmistakable flash of bare tanned backside as Brittany's skirt was caught for a moment by the wind as she ran to Kevin's Jeep.
- Jane, Where's My Car? by thatLONERchick (Part 1): "Wow," Daria uttered quietly. "That's a lot of pudding."