Joey's decked out in Scottish style for National Tartan Day, but if he thinks Quinn will be impressed by bagpipes I suspect he's going to be disappointed. Then again, Quinn might find herself drawn to the shrill, wailing notes.
Since today is also National Student-Athlete Day, Joey's football teammates can also join him on the field. I think Joey might want to change out of the kilt first, though. I foresee too many potential embarrassing mishaps otherwise.
- The Call, by dmsfanman (part 1): "Tom Sloane was sitting at his desk trying to keep his eyes open as he went over his group's final presentation for their class on strategic business planning."
- Community of Creativity, by LadieTAG (parts 4 and 5): "There was a long silence before Max decided to speak. 'Trent, Trent are you okay man?' 'Are you sure it's her? I mean none of us have seen her since..'" (Part 5)
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 15): "'So, Cassandra White, it says here you were discharged for disregard for the presence of civilians?' 'Yeah,' said the woman before the interviewer, 'they're all Islamic, fewer Muslims, smaller pool for terrorists to come from, am I right?'"
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by EntrancedCat (part 51): "Daria froze in the captain's chair as she heard a familiar voice from the turbolift... 'Damn, girl. You looking better than ever.'"
- Good Things Come In Small Packages, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Lawrence! What in the name of God did you just do?'"
- High School Never Ends, by Princess_Pasta (parts 3 - 5): "There was a beat up composition notebook buried at the bottom of Jane's messenger bag, next to discarded gum wrappers and broken pencils, which doubled as makeshift sketchbook. She eagerly pulled it from its confines." Part 4) (Part 5)
- Statement of Intent, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "My final year. Cadet First Class Yaniv Ernet was proud of the image that gazed back from the mirror."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 1 - 3): "Jodie Landon woke up and took a good look around the laboratory. Her body felt exhausted and she began to run through her algorithm of reasons that could account for the fatigue." (Part 2) (Part 3)