Mack's clearly enjoying the anniversary of Dr. No, the first James Bond movie, which was released on this day in 1962. Either that or he's come up with a very creative way to get away from Kevin.
Today is also World Teacher's Day, and I hope Mr. DeMartino in particular is having a good one. At the very least, I hope he doesn't have to put up with Kevin Thompson. Otherwise, would someone please get him his own jetpack?
- Brittany - Esteem of the Transfer Student, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "Once they had ordered their pizza’s they found a booth. 'So, we were going to talk about ourselves?' Brittany asked."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 52): "'Partypartyparty!' Quinn exclaimed as she, her brother and Heather walked towards the building where the party in question was taking place."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 38): "Daria carefully stepped past the edge of the fireplace then stood up. 'Good, you made it,' said Anahita. who’d flooed in just before Daria."
- Daria's sexuality crisis, by tawog (COMPLETE!): "Daria was never one to get close with others."
- Mystery of Sherwood, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "It had been a week since Clara had joined Lady Vastra, Jenny and Strax in their Paternoster Row residence. She was still adjusting to being stuck over a century in her past. She heard a knock on the door. 'Come in.'"