While I applaud Daria's enthusiasm for U.S. Coast Guard Day, I have to point out that in spite of their maritime mission the Coast Guard uniforms don't look anything like that. Then again, Daria doesn't technically look anything like that, either, so anything goes!
Today is also the anniversary of "The Lawndale File," which aired on this day in 1999. While no one turned out to be an alien (as far as we know), we did end on a shot of Daria and Jane that makes the swimsuit image look prudish.
- Family Ties, by Spikesnifty09 (COMPLETE!): "'That's a picture of your cousin Bravery graduating from Prince Academy.' King Charming told his children."
- Kevin's Obsession, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Kevin, Jim, Chuck and Jamie were seated on the front porch enjoying the late summer day while drinking beer." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Quinn's Code 16: The Geek's Expose, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 5): "Daria was seeing red. Kristen's mother had let everyone else in!"
- Sisterly Forgiveness, by UnbiasedStorytellerno1 (COMPLETE!): "'Hey Daria!' 'Hey Jane..' Jane ran down the street to where Daria was slowly treading to school."
- Stranger Without Time, by Spikesnifty09 (part 5): "Anna was walking to her science class when she spotted a girl but, this girl made Anna's heart pour."