Happy National Nut Day! You can celebrate by eating some of your favorite legumes, like Jake here, or rub some pistachio dye on Quinn's neck and watch the fun! If you don't have any nuts, just drop by It's a Nutty, Nutty, Nutty World and Daria will be happy (or not) to help you.
If that's not interesting enough for you, you could also celebrate the anniversary of Coyote and Willow's dog's namesake Timothy Leary's birth on this day in 1920. Celebrate by...doing something totally legal, right?
- Talk about a cancelled wedding that turned into a dinner for the homeless.
- Discuss the recent election in Canada and share your thoughts on the results.
- What is the hardest thing you ever did? Tell your stories in the thread.
- Participate in a different type of writing challenge.
- Can you help ST91 with his problem with Deviantart?