Tuesday, November 17, 2015

And Knead Bread...Whenever You Feel Like It!


Helen's hard at work for Homemade Bread Day, but if I were her I'd just break out that bread machine. I don't like to eat bread with souls, anyway.

Once you've got your bread in the oven, it's time to go out and enjoy nature for Take A Hike Day! I'm sure Mr. DeMartino will be happy to come along, but don't eat any glitterberries while you're out there.

Fanfic Update!
  • Invader Quinn, by Anguirus1955 (part 7): "Daria looked across the table at Stacey, who was wearing her new X-Scope goggles. Stacey had ordered them a week earlier from Crop Circle Magazine, and they had arrived on Friday."

  • National Cynic's Family Reunion (A different Type of Writing Challenge), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "I hate Texas, Daria Morgendorffer thought to herself she drove the car past the state line. I was hoping I would never come back here. And yet, half of Dad's family had to live here."

No comments: