Tiffany's climbing up to observe International Mountain Day, although you'd think her experience in "Antisocial Climbers" would have scared her off the idea. Still, it's hard to look fat when you're next to a mountain, so you can't fault her logic there.
This is also the anniversary of the formation of UNICEF in 1946, so celebrate by not suing them like Helen and Eric did.
- Guertena's exhibit at Lawndale, by Rémi (part 5): "'Daria, are you OK?' The voice was claiming her attention, lingering on the edge of her foggy mind."
- I'm (Not) With the Band, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "The next thing Trent was aware of was waking up on the couch in his own living room. Squinting his eyes in the bright morning light, he glanced out the front window and was relieved to see that there were no cars parked outside. He had no idea how he'd gotten home, but at least he hadn't driven in his condition."
- Invader Quinn, by Anguirus1955 (part 10): "Quinn looked up at the clock before returning her attention to the TV. She still had three hours before she needed to be at the high school."
- Maternal, by Indigo (part 2): "'... and finally the self-esteem class is suspended until father notice. You may now resume learning.' Ms Li said as she dismissed the students."
- Sailor Mercury Takes A Break (Tales of the Shadow Senshi), by Erin M. (COMPLETE!): "The screams quieted and Mercury tapped the 'record' icon on her computer's touchscreen."