National Weatherperson's Day, and hope that people are more willing to listen to him the next time he predicts a hurricane. If nothing else, a crisis may be averted when Daria and Jane don't end up trapped in close quarters with Brittany and Kevin.
- Burning Ambition (IC: Song based stories), by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "Sandi Griffin stopped punching her pillow. It wasn't fighting back nor screaming in pain, so punching it wasn't doing anything for her."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 54): "Daria put aside her bad dream and tried to come to grips with another irritant: Valentine's Day."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 18): "Erin's phone rang. Answering she heard Michelle's frantic voice. 'Erin. Are you there?' 'Yes, Michelle. What's the matter?' 'Gregor. It's Gregor. He's been trying to call you. But he only has your desk number.'"
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 26): "'So, Mr. DeMartino, how did you end up in this location?' asked Upchuck. Both Beavis and Butt-head looked at each other and then towards DeMartino. The two of them had no idea who the older man was but given how Upchuck seemed to know who he was, they were somewhat willing to listen."
- Fifteen minutes (IC: Random Alter-Ego Tales), by tjdolf (COMPLETE!): "(The usual suspects are in Jane's room as usual, Jane is painting a wheelbarrow green with pink flowers, Daria is reading Art News.) Jane: This hippie style is not for me."
- Fire In My Hole (IC: Song based stories), by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "Jane had started work early that morning, even before daybreak. It was going to be 45 degrees in the shade today according to the weather forecasts and she had to take advantage of that - at least before the weather took advantage of her."
- No Rain (continuation of Thank U), by Lady Evil (part 34): "Goddammit, Trent! Jane thought as she lay in bed and listened to her brother's radio show. What possessed you to play hits from the 80's?"
- Unnamed story (IC: Daria Meets God), by Dark Kuno (COMPLETE!): "Hovering 10,000 feet in the air, she looked down on the squad of enemy soldiers a thousand feet below her on their flight sleds."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Ghost in the Skull), by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "Melody regarded the document in her hands keeping her new face neutral. If these writings were what they thought she was, she was facing someone who knew her every last trick and gambit."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: The Return of 7 item list story game AKA CHOPPED: PPMB STYLE), by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "'Hmmm. Anchovies. How utterly wonderful. The day was going really badly but now? Oh, let joy be unconfined.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Brother Grimace (parts 164 and 165): "Jaime walked into 'Homeroom' - so nicknamed because it somehow became the place where the students at the Legion Academy gravitated towards after breakfast and before classes - and looked around." (Part 165)
- You Know You've Done Something Wrong, by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "Jane very cautiously approaches Sandi and prods her shoulder. Seems real enough, as does the withering look Sandi shoots Jane for her presumption." (Part 37) (Part 38) (Part 39) (Part 40) (Part 41) (Part 42) (Part 43) (Part 44) (Part 45) (Part 46) (Part 47)