Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day, a day that seems made specifically for Bro & QB. Anyone else kind of want to see the backstory for that partnership? I feel like alcohol must have been involved somehow. I demand that someone write a fanfic about it, and the ice cream puns had better be glorious.
This is also International Joke Day, so let's spend some time today trying to figure out exactly why the chicken crossed that road.
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 33): "Daria and Tabitha went through Potions class much as they would have if Professor Snape had been teaching it."
- Determination, by solar_baeby (part 1): "'I can’t believe you aren’t going to attend your own graduation ceremony.' Daria looked up from her book to stare, unimpressed, at her best friend."
- Doctor Who: Ways Clara Oswald Survived the Raven, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 5): "Clara considered what Rump had said. She went to talk to Rigsy. 'You're serious?' he asked. 'You actually expect me to give you my death sentence?'"
- Enter the Silhouette, by Roentgen (parts 1 and 2): "I thought today would be an ordinary day. It was not." (Part 2)
- Is It Show Time Yet?, by Lady Evil (part 10): "'Why doncha marry me, Trent?' Daria slurred. 'Uh....' His hesitancy got a laugh."
- It Runs in the Family (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Jake looked uneasily from Helen, to Quinn, to Daria, to Daria's...uh...date."