National Bikini Day. Even stranger, Andrea was also featured in a bikini in the end credits of Is It College Yet? Someone working on the show must have had a bit of a crush on everyone's favorite goth chick.
Today is also Work-a-holics Day, and I really hope that Helen plans to celebrate only one or the other. I have to assume bikinis are not part of the law firm's dress code.
Finally, today is the anniversary of the episode "Mart of Darkness," which aired on this day in 2000. In it, we found out that Andrea worked at Payday, although probably not very hard. And not in a bikini, either.
- All the News that’s Fit to Primp (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Sure, things did get cold and all gloomy in autumn, but that wasn’t so bad since at least it gave you an excuse for more layers. And it’s not like Quinn had even bought any new dresses since coming to Morrowind so she needed to mix things up."
- Backseat for No One, by EntrancedCat (part 8): "As they rounded the corner to Schloss Morgendorffer, Brittany slowed down causing Daria to give unvoiced thanks. Brittany uncharacteristically took a hand off the wheel to point."
- Contriving Hope, by RubinaLadybug (COMPLETE!): "'FORGET IT, TIMOTHY!' 'But, Anthony, I need counselors for my OK To Cry Corral. None of my students have taken interest in making a difference.'"
- Enter the Silhouette, by Roentgen (part 3): "'And as you can see, uh..."Silhouette", the cameras completely cover the arc of the mansion. We have three people watching the cameras, three patrolling the grounds. The perimeter is encircled by a fence and one gate.'"
- A Moment Behind the Mask, by RubinaLadybug (COMPLETE!): "'And so completes our time of raising the dead and causing mass panic in this listless town,' Daria stated, her deadpan tone infecting every word she spouted."
- Reclaiming the Fire, by RubinaLadybug (COMPLETE!): "Groans and grunts echoed against the hallways. Lockers slammed. Shoes lazily slid against the linoleum floor. Student life sluggishly reentered Lawndale High School."
- Unpacking Lawndale YouTube Drama in 2020 with Quinn Morgendorffer (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "[The Video begins: Quinn is seated in a fluffy pink paradise. Her face bare but primed and clearly ready for makeup]"