National Dog Day. Wear your contact lenses if you have them. J.B. the Bulldog thanks you in advance!
I'm always slightly bothered that National Dog Day and Women's Equality Day are on the same day, but here we are. Hey, maybe today's the day that Helen's dream about boys cheering in their short shorts will finally come true!
- Backseat for No One, by EntrancedCat (part 12): "'Mack-Daddy,' Kevin addressed his best friend, confidante and not infrequent advisor early Tuesday morning at their lockers in Lawndale High School."
- Bearing the Summer, by Lady Evil (part 6): "Tom stared blankly at his besuited reflection. Bare weeks ago, he was graduating, possibly the only graduation he stood a chance at now. Today, he was going to marry Sandi."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 49): "'At least ... college.' Quinn said dreamily as Heather took them to the fraternity row."
- Friends and Family, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "We see a building with a familiar rainbow colored peacock logo on the front. The network is called CBN, the Corporate Broadcasting Network (for copyright reasons, and to avoid a defamation suit)."
- Growing Pains, by CaffeineAddict94 (part 1): "It was a Thursday afternoon in early September not unlike hundreds before it. Only, today, Daria was driven from the comfortable fortress of her room and forced to walk the streets."
- Ninety-Nine to One, by Blake C Stacey (BlakeStacey) (part 6): "Daria's voice on the recording: 'I'm sorry for everything I said.'"
- Paternoster Row, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (prologue): "The Paternoster Gang arrived home with Clara Oswald after the Doctor’s defeat of the Half Faced Man. 'You’re sure he’d come back here?' Jenny Flint asked."