Here we see Tiffany portraying director/screenwriter Lina Wertmüller, who was born on this day in 1928. I seriously doubt Tiffany even knows who that is, although I imagine that's true of a lot of people, so she shouldn't feel too bad. I mean, not about that, anyway.
Today is also a birthday that Jane will not be celebrating: Max Klein, inventor of paint by number kits. According to the Daria Diaries, Jane "believes paint-by-number kits are inherently evil." I guess you can't argue with that kind of conviction.
- Bearing the Summer, by Lady Evil (parts 3 and 4): "Dear Grandma Ruth, Thank you very much for the gift card for Manfred Flowers. It was very thoughtful. I will give your suggestion on how to use it all the thought it deserves. Love, Daria" (Part 4)
- Daria Ravenclaw: Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 35): "It snowed a few days before Thanksgiving, coating the Castle and grounds in white. If this was back in the States, it would be real Currier and Ives, thought Daria."
- Glass Shouldn't Be This Intimate, by deusyang (COMPLETE!): "The two girls stood in Jane’s kitchen. Jane was rummaging through cabinets, looking for anything ceramic she could use for an art project."
- Is It 20th Year Reunion Yet? (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "'...and I'll be opening up a second casino in Atlantic City within two years!' Jodie said, grinning into the camera on her end of the virtual reunion."
- Tasteful Repression, by sarcasticsponge (part 1): "'The agents both laughed and preceded to join the rest of the party' Fifteen-year old Daria Morgendorffer said while finishing her latest chapter of her story blog."